We have a church experience designed specifically for kids each Sunday.
We want you to come to church without worrying about your kids, and we want them to come to church and understand it!
Here are some options for your kids at AWC.
1. Your kids can stay with you in the adult service if you want, they don't HAVE TO go to our kids program to attend AWC.
2. We have a nursery upstairs. Yeah, it is up to the right of the stage, but no one will mind you making a scene with your fussy baby. Actually, it will make our pastor feel better about his own parenting skills.
3. Konnect Kids is for ages Grades K-6, and Bible Adventure is for Ages 2-4.
1. To drop off your kids to Konnect Kids & Bible Adventure just come in through the main doors, then go down the stairs on the left.
2. In the basement you will be greeted by our team who will get your kids registered and then guide them to the appropriate group.
3. The first time your kids come we will have some paperwork for you to fill out, but it won't take long.
4. How long is this list? Goodness!
5. If there is a problem with one of your kids during the service, a volunteer will come get you, though most things are handled with grace and professionalism by our volunteers.
6. There are washrooms downstairs for the kids. We have a washroom upstairs so the adult congregation doesn't need to enter the Kids Min area. This helps us protect your kiddos.
7. At the end of service, you will need to go back downstairs and sign-out your kids. This way we ensure they don't leave without you!